Honey, Maple syrup, Jam and more..
- The Farm Market at Blue Jay Orchards Has apples harvested a the peak of freshness and placed into storage for enjoyment after the picking season has ended
- Our large store is home to our bakery,where we create those delicious Apple and Fruit Pies, pastries, and cookies. The market has a large selection of jams, jellies, sauces and fruit butters. Many items can only be found in our market.
- The two biggest selling items for many of our visitors are Apple Cider and our Famous Apple Cider Donuts.
- Local honey made from the bees that pollinate our apple trees is available to help with allergy season, along with adding sweetness to many recipes.
- Maple syrup and maple sugar candy are other popular items that can be found on the market shelves.
- As you can see there are many wonderful items available in our farm market.
- Take some time while visiting and grab yourself some donuts, cider for the ride back to your home.
credit cards are accepted (due to increasing credit card processing fees to small business . Blue Jay Orchards is implementing a credit card surcharge 3.846%to each credit card purchased)
Cash customers will not pay the surcharge
Please Please Please
Do Not bring your PETS to BLUE JAY ORCHARDS
Pets are not allowed in our Market or our Orchards We love animals but need to be considerate of other that may not. We consider our orchards and market food stores and by Law pets are not allowed
SERVICE animals are welcome by law